Oh yea!!! I made these mini keto cakes tonight!!!! I added the coloring for fun. They are based off jessinthebox’s Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins.. I wanted something more decadent for dessert so I went a little crazy. Turns out they are amazing little cakes! I covered them with homemade whipped cream.
- 2cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 TBL Chia Seeds
- 2 TBL unsweetened coconut
- 3 TBL butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp coconut flavor
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s sugar free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees c and grease muffin tin.
2. Whisk flour and other dry ingredients
3. In a separate bowel beat the eggs until fluffy and mix in creams, melted butter, vanilla, coconut
4. Add the wet sour cream mix to the dry mix and stir until well combined and smooth
5. Add blueberries and chocolate chips to the mix and stir until evenly distributed.
6. I poured the mix into mini bunt cake molds
7. Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden 8. Let cool in tray and serve with butter or almond butter or plain
Website I got the original recipe from was http://www.ketogenic-diet-resource.com/low-carb-muffins.html
After icing with the whipped cream, they taste amazing!!! CAKE!!
Low carb cookies! Using almond flour, coconut flour, and sugar-free jam (we used raspberry and fig). Great for summer picnics. Recipe from “The Joy of Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free Baking”, a great book dedicated to low-carb breads, cakes, and other desserts.
yes it is.
This girl has her shit together
I love this.